If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason*, return the item unworn and in perfect condition with tags attached, within 28 days for an exchange or refund. When sending a return, please mark the parcel CUSTOMER SERVICES, quoting your order number and the reason for the return. Please remember that you, the customer, are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our offices; we recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
Click here to download a printer-friendly returns form.
How do I return something if I need to?
- Please do your best to try on, handle and repackage the items with care. Any merchandise returned must be received back in its original condition - this means it must be unworn, undamaged, free of makeup, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume and have all original tags attached.
- Please fill-in and include the returns form on the link above along with your returned item to enable us to identify you and process your return as quickly as possible. If this is not present, a written note with all your details will suffice.
- Orosport recommends that you obtain proof of postage from the post office when sending all items back to us, as we, unfortunately, can't be held responsible for any items that do not reach us... If you return your parcel via a form of delivery that is not guaranteed then we will accept no responsibility if the parcel is lost or damaged.
What is your returns address?
Orosport Customer Services,
30 Maxwell Drive
Orosport International Ltd abides by and exceeds UK Distance Selling regulations. Stock items ordered online may be returned up to 28 days after the date of receipt as long as they have not been worn, washed, or in any way altered from their original condition. This does not affect a customer’s statutory rights or the right to return faulty goods.*
Exceptions to Refund Policy
There are exceptions to our Refunds policy for certain items. Please note this is a non-exhaustive list and that these conditions do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights. Personalised garments and special designs cannot be exchanged unless faulty, so please ensure you order the correct size. Do not remove the hygiene stickers or swing tags until you are happy with the fit of the leotards (Leotards can only be returned it the hygiene guard has not been removed.) Pilling may occur on Sublimated fabrics when it comes in contact with Velcro and any other rough surfaces. The back/bottom area of the garment tends to pill easier than other areas. Unfortunately, this is an issue we cannot avoid due to the nature of the fabric.
For reasons of health, hygiene safety, we are unable to exchange or refund the following products once worn or once the packaging has been opened or damaged unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose:
- Hair accessories
- Leotards (unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place)
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- How long does a refund take? We aim to process all returns within 7-10 working days of delivery to us, at which time we will issue a full refund or exchange and will follow up with a return confirmation e-mail. All refunds will be processed via the original payment method. Please note we are unable to contact customers as soon as your item arrives back to us, but only once your refund/exchange has been issued 7-10 working days later.
- Can I get my shipping fees back? We regret to inform you that any original shipping fees or return shipping charges are non-refundable unless the error was made on our part. In the rare event that you do receive an imperfect item, please do contact us at your earliest convenience. In such an event, we prefer to remedy on a case-to-case basis to ensure the best customer service and overall satisfaction.
- I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced. We're really sorry if we've made a mistake with your exchange/refund. Please e-mail us or call us on 07786363561 or 07828561890 so we can fix this for you right away.
- I have received a faulty item. We are truly sorry if you have received a damaged item from us. We can only assume this occurred during the manufacturing process and has somehow slipped through the net. Please send us a message so we can arrange the necessary returns and replacements for you.
- I have received an incorrect item in my order. We sorry if we've made a mistake with your order. Please send us an e-mail so we can fix this for you right away.
- Do I have to pay for return postage? Unfortunately, we're unable to cover return postage costs unless your item is faulty. Customers are urged to hold onto proof of postage as we're also not responsible for returns lost in the post. If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return.